The US Navy F-14A 158994 (55) VF-2 was one of the most iconic fighter jets of the 1970s and 80s. Its distinctive shape and capability set it apart from other aircraft of the period. The McDonnell Douglas-built F-14A was used in a variety of missions, including air-to-air combat, reconnaissance, surveillance, and strike roles. The 158994 model featured an advanced avionics package that included a new head-up display, multi-mode radar, improved engines, and higher wingspan. The 55 designation was given to this particular model as it was assigned to VF-2 “Bounty Hunters,” the first operational squadron to receive the F-14A. The advanced capabilities of the 158994 helped to set a standard for the modern era of jet fighters.Us Navy,158994
Us Navy F-14a 158994 (55) Vf-2 Hawaiian Shirt
The Us Navy F-14A 158994 (55) VF-2 Hawaiian Shirt was a US Navy Fighter Squadron. It was first used in the early 1970s and was a staple of the Carrier Air Wing 11 aboard the USS Constellation. The squadron was best known for its bright and unique ‘Hawaiian Shirt’ paint scheme, which depicted a yellow, red and blue floral pattern over its white background. The fighter was used for flights over Iraq during the Gulf War, and it continues to be a symbol of the US Navy’s air superiority and ability to operationally stand up against any threat. It has become an iconic representation of naval aviation and is greatly admired by those who have flown it.If you want another color or a different style, you can visit Hawaiian Shirt.
- This all-over print Hawaiian shirt ensures quality, fit, and comfort. This custom shirt ensures quality, fit, and comfort. The woven polyester fabric is lightweight, breathable, and resistant to shrinking and wrinkles. The button closure and collar are simple and comfortable.
- 100% woven polyester fabric, offers outstanding durability, insulation, and wrinkle resistance.
- Full button-down closure.
- The color could be slightly different between on the screen and in practice.
- 2 style, No Pocket and has a patch Pocket on the left side chest to conveniently store keys, phones, or wallets
- Actual color may be slightly different from the image due to different monitor and light effects.
- Please allow 0.5-2 cm differences due to manual measurement.
- Please allow 4-7 days to receive a tracking number while your order is hand-crafted, packaged, and shipped from our facility. The estimated shipping time is 7-21 days.
- If you are not happy with the purchase, please contact us to resolve the problem.
- If you are happy with your purchase, please consider posting a positive review for us. This helps us to continue providing great products and helps potential buyers to make confident decisions.
- We try our best to make sure every customer is completely satisfied.
*** Thank you very much ! ***